This role functions in a fast paced, demanding environment where customer requirements are met or exceeded. Excellent organizational skills, time management, flexibility and attention to detail are essential to be successful in this position.
Essential functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and execute nationwide signage projects in order to meet or exceed customers’ needs.
- Coordinate activities and resources of Estimating, Engineering, Manufacturing, Delivery. and Installation in order to achieve project success.
- Solicit bids from subcontractors and material suppliers; issue subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Possess working knowledge of project plans, specifications, and contract with Owner, subcontracts, purchase orders, shop drawings, submittals, corporate brand standards, and all other project related documents.
- Prepare, negotiate, execute and issue change orders.
- Occasionally travel to installation sites to oversee the installation of signs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prefer experience using ERP systems and Smartsheet.com
- Excellent communication skills & willingness to collaborate as a team
- Bachelor degree in a related field is preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in Signage or Construction Project Management
- Experience in a custom manufacturing environment is ideal
This is a full time position with benefits.